Saturday, January 29, 2011

Business Organization


First of all it’s the number one thing that will help you. You need to start somewhere in getting organized. I personally stated in my home office with a purchase of a complete new office. Just a desk, filing cabinet, and book shelf and that’s it. You may already have this or even more, but for me that’s all I need. I even went to the extreme to have my files labeled in the same text and even color coded the files. The files are as follow: Green files are for anything that deals with money or finance. Red files are for thing that are personal. Orange files are for medical, Blue files are for career or business, and purple files are for things that I’m interested in. It has taken some time to get where I’m at, but it’s a start in the right direction.
I wanted to start with the office and then move from room to room. I’m downsizing and getting my life in order. I have noticed I’m more efficient since I started. You can also go to YOUTUBE and type in “Home office organization” and a bunch of good stuff will come up. I have even used some of the ideas. However you need to have a plan before you even get started and I can’t stress that enough or you will be in total ciaos from the start, so get a plan first.

No comments:

Post a Comment