Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Freedom

There are so many things that could be called freedom. For instance and country that is free, freedom to choose your religion, freedom of speech, freedom from a job, freedom to do what you want on your terms, freedom of slavery, freedom of money, freedom of marriage, and man many others, freedom freedom freedom what is it to you? I would really like to know what YOU think freedom is.

Myself I live in the U.S. and I love it but it seems that more and more freedoms are constantly being taken away, however there are still a lot of freedoms. the freedom that I'm currently working on is freedom from slavery. Meaning my job is my master and I want to break away and never return to it again. Slavery hasn't ended it just changed the face of the master. Now I don't mean not work and be nothing to society at all. I just don't want to work at a job any more, it makes me sick just thinking about it. I love what I do, not because of what I do anymore. The root of the reason why I like what I do is I like to help people that's why my job is a Fireman / Fire Inspector.

Doing this for me is all about the helping of others but the job is the same the people are the same at every job. You have the helpers, the suck ups, the over achievers, the jerks, the back stabbers, the status people, and other types at every job on the planet. The problem is we are all stuck in the rut so to say, though I am digging myself out slowly I started a MLM business in travel. The reason I did it is basically I didn't have the thousands of dollars to start a business and I didn't know where to start. I never went to collage for a business degree. So what does someone like me do? That's why I started with MLM I get training for one and there is a very low start up fee. The question is which MLM do you do because there are so many out there and that's very confusing.

I chose travel because my family likes to travel and have fun, so it fits myself and my family. So that's the 1st thing I think anyone should do is find what they like and then do it. I looked and the Candle Business, Telecommunications, Amway, 5Linxs, Primerica Financial Services, Noni Juice, World Leadership Group, Vitamins, Coffee, Pre-Paid Legal Services, and Worldventures. I chose Worldventures because it's only been around for 5 years and its a ground floor opportunity and its in 14 different country's and theirs not a lot of people doing it in the world. Besides who doesn't like to travel at wholesale instead of retail. I'm not here to promote Worldventures that's just what I chose and it's been a long time since I saw a light at the end of a dark tunnel. So I started to dig my way out slowly from the prison I'm in although the chain is still around my neck and I haven't broken free yet. In time it will break free and leave the job forever I just have to grow and most of all don't quit that is the main secret in MLM. Just in case no one ever told you that.

Those are some of my thoughts, so what is freedom to you or have you been in prison so long by your master that freedom is a blur. I look forward to your comments....

No comments:

Post a Comment